Opening doors. Building futures.
DREAM’s EDITORIAL POLICY
- To serve as one instrument of social networking and social mobilization for increasing influence in developmental issues of Ethiopia particularly among Ethiopia college students, professionals and entrepreneurs at home and abroad.
- To provide standardized editorial output that will serve as reference material for scholars, researchers and policy makers based on the principles and values of DREAM stipulated in the drafted bylaws.
- To ensure an editorial function that will promote the work and achievement of Ethiopian professionals abroad and in Ethiopia widely among their professional peers.
- To bring forward issues of development that require the attention and focus of the international Ethiopian public in a way that can cut across political lines.
- To provide balance among stake holders on diverse views for progress in Ethiopia through Ethical presentation and editorial content.
Read more: view